REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Pro Bono Search
I – About DRG Talent Advisory Group
DRG is a talent advisory group. We serve nonprofit organizations that care for, inspire and enrich the lives of people all over the world. Our team of talent advisors shares a commitment to the values that matter to our clients, bringing more than 30 years of experience to serving the nonprofit community.
Our mission is to support nonprofits in bringing together the right leadership, talent, culture and structure—so people and organizations can thrive together.
II – Background
In 2019, DRG launched its first annual pro bono executive search for an organization needing support to identify a new senior leader. DRG proudly worked with The Petey Greene Program, an organization focused on criminal justice and prison reform, to identify their next CEO, Alison Brinkley-Badgett.
III – Eligibility Criteria
DRG will consider proposals from nonprofit organizations whose mission is to advance environmental, social, economic, racial or gender equity and empowerment, and demonstrates all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be currently looking to hire a CEO, Executive Director or senior member of a leadership team that will oversee any of the following: Programs, Development, Operations, Technology or Marketing
- Applicant organization must be headquartered in the United States
- Applicant organization must have an annual operating budget between $1M and $10M
- Applicant organization must be willing to have the search posted publicly. All postings will be pre-approved by the board and/or the requisite leadership
Organizations not eligible to participate in the pro-bono search RFP application process:
- Former or current DRG clients
- Organizations currently working/in contract with another executive search firm
IV – Proposal Application
The application process will open on January 14, 2020. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until an organization is selected.
Applications will be reviewed for completion and thoughtfulness. Specifically, we are seeking to understand both the organization’s mission and the demonstrated need to fill the senior leadership role for which the pro-bono search will be conducted.
Please fill out the following inquiry form. If selected to move to a second round, you will receive a phone call from DRG to learn more about your organization and your team.
For more information please email us at email@example.com