REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Pro Bono Search
I – About DRG Talent Advisory Group
DRG is a Talent Advisory Group serving nonprofit organizations that care for, inspire, and enrich the lives of people all over the world. Bringing more than 34 years of experience, our team of Talent Advisors shares a commitment to the values that matter to our clients.
Our mission is to support nonprofits in bringing together the right leadership, talent, culture, and structure—so people and organizations can thrive together.
II – Background
In 2019 DRG launched its first annual pro bono Executive Search for an organization needing support to identify a new senior leader. DRG is proud to have worked with The Petey Greene Program, an organization focused on criminal justice and prison reform, to identify their next CEO, Alison Brinkley-Badgett.
For our second pro bono search we selected and worked with the New York City Alliance Against Sexual Assault (NYCAASA), a social advocacy organization striving to prevent sexual violence and assault in NYC, to identify their next Executive Director, Tamika Payne.
III – Eligibility Criteria
This year DRG will consider proposals from nonprofit organizations whose mission is to advance social justice, specifically in the fields of hunger relief, LGBTQ+, and racial equity and empowerment, and who demonstrate all the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant organization must be currently looking to hire a CEO, Executive Director or senior member of a leadership team that will oversee any of the following: Programs, Development, Operations, Technology or Marketing
- Applicant organization must be headquartered in the United States
- Applicant organization must have an annual operating budget between $1M and $10M
- Applicant organization must be willing to have the search posted publicly (all postings will be pre-approved by the board and/or the requisite leadership)
Organizations not eligible to participate in the pro-bono search RFP application process:
- Past DRG clients
- Organizations currently working/in contract with another executive search firm
IV – Application
The application process will open on January 21, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until an applicant organization is selected.
Applications will be reviewed for completion and thoughtfulness. Specifically, we are seeking to understand both the organization’s mission and the demonstrated need to fill the senior leadership role for which the pro bono search will be conducted.
Please fill out the following inquiry form. If selected to move to a second round, you will receive a phone call from DRG to learn more about your organization and your team.
For more information please email us at email@example.com
*Applicant organizations might need to submit supplemental documentation later in the selection process.
Application Period has ended.
Please stay tuned for 2022’s Pro Bono Search RFP