New York, New York
DRG is a Talent Advisory Group and Executive Search Firm that supports the talent ecosystem of non-profits across the US. We believe that exceptional people, from diverse experiences make exceptional leaders and are key in organizational success in the 21st century.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Administration, the Office Manager is an integral member of DRG’s team who will help build the culture of our office and provide high level administrative support that aligns with the company’s growth strategy. In this fast paced and varied role, the Office Manager will be responsible for all administrative and logistical aspects of the office including, but not limited to: managing vendors for office services, maintaining equipment and supplies, streamlining administrative procedures and lite bookkeeping.
This role requires a highly motivated and organized professional who can multi-task effectively and demonstrates independent problem-solving skills. We are seeking an energetic professional who has proven experience wearing multiple hats.
Vendor Management: Manage vendor relationships critical to the everyday operations of the team
- Manage relationship with commercial copier vendor
- Work closely with facilities/maintenance staff to address facility related issues
- Process client requests for COI’s through building management
- Assist with bookkeeping entries, recording credit card transactions, payables and remittance payments into QuickBooks
Administrative Search Support
- Provide administrative support to DRG’s President and CEO by managing their schedules coordinating meeting materials and special projects
- Manage the use of conference room space and technology
- Draft, edit and finalize contract language
- Proofread and format outgoing documents that include job descriptions, candidate dossiers and references
- Post open job searches on various websites
- Manage video conference scheduling with clients and candidates
- Assist with travel arrangements
- Manage the administrative functions of the company’s VOIP service
- Act as the liaison between DRG and IT Consultant to troubleshoot IT issues and ensure overall upkeep of office technology
- Manage the interoffice communication tools
- Manage the front office, act as first point of contact for clients and guests
- Ensuring adherence to company-wide administrative processes
- Actively lead the planning and execution of company meetings and events that include staff meetings, annual staff retreats and social gatherings
- Manage internal company-wide meeting calendars
- Manage office space, equipment inventory and refreshments
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Detail oriented and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Mastery of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with a CRM database preferred
- Team player with high energy, a can-do attitude and a great sense of humor
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the “Office Manager” in the subject line.
We'd love to hear from you
Please submit a resume and cover letter via the form below.
DRG is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and encourages individuals off all different backgrounds to apply.